Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BugHuggin' Love

HAPPY WEDNESDAYlovely petals! 
how's your week been, thus far?


here's what I've been up to:
 
with the cool change in weather, I've been inspired to knit myself a scarf to colour myself warm... and I wont just stop at one... my plan is to knit all sorts; green, blue, brown, orange, grey, multi... the list is endless!


also... I've been making cards. It was my darling Grandma's birthday and I really wanted to make an effort this year... however it was a bit of a rushed effort as I needed to mail it. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST MAY!!

 Have you purchased issue 5 of peppermint mag yet?? huh?... huh?!?!  It's theeee most brilliant magazine (in my eyes)
If you're interested in eco fashion, beauty, handmade art & craft, homewares, articles with a conscience and much, much more... *takes deep breath* then peppermint is the magazine for you.
issue 5 is especially the mag for you, if you're planning a green wedding!



Well, it's that time... must rest my droopy eyes, as I have a long day ahead of me.  I'm doing a short course in silver clay on Thursday's after work... it's brilliant!!  Can't wait to show you the results!!  So, may that be an elvish goodnight to you and have yourself a magical Thursday!

love, peace & trees
Sammie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment